Duval Multibone is a very complete product for healthy bones and joints, and to prevent injuries and wear complaints.
To support the entire musculoskeletal system.
Multibone is a unique natural composition obtained from oyster calcium, green-lipped mussel, the most absorbable natural MSM (sulfur) and curcuma.
Multibone contains a complete pallet with the most important building materials that have a multifunctional effect for a healthy musculoskeletal system in an easy-to-feed kibble. Multibone has proven for years to be very effective in various wear complaints surrounding the horse's musculoskeletal system.
- Promotes flexible joints
- For the maintenance and production of strong bones and joints
- For joint functions such as joint flexibility and supports the production of healthy joint fluid
- For healthy cartilage and connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments.
- The rich raw materials contain, among other things, all glucose aminoglycans, various chondroitin sulfates, silicon, important fatty acids and natural MSM (sulphur).
- Multibone is a source of minerals
- For young, growing horses
- Injury sensitive horses
- For horses in sport or higher loads to preventively protect against injuries
- For older horses with age-related complaints or wear and tear
How ingredients work
- Green-lipped mussel supports joint functions such as cartilage. Green-lipped mussel is naturally rich in all glycosaminoglycans and various chondroitin sulfates.
- Natural MSM or sulfur, this is an important element for connective tissues and tendons and, in addition to curcuma, also works as a natural anti-inflammatory. Curcuma is known to have a strong anti-inflammatory (anti-inflammatory) effect.
- Curcuma can naturally reduce joint pain). Oyster shells are very rich in calcium and contain many minerals and excipients that ensure rapid absorption and help renew and replenish bone tissue. This form of calcium is easily absorbed by the body.
Multibone can be given as a preventive measure to sport horses that place high demands on their joints. After an injury, problems with joints or after a veterinarian has indicated that your horse could benefit from extra support, you can administer the dosage gradually. Older horses (in sport) or horses with osteoarthritis complaints can also benefit from this.
Does your horse noticeably suffer from joint complaints? Check it out Duval Flexio Flexio helps your horse to feel better, even during a ride or grazing.